Kit Chozuelo jumper
from 145,20 €
Shepherds build chozuelo huts so they can sleep near their animals. They look like chozo huts, but are smaller and much lighter, because their main feature is portability. The chozuelo and the shepherd together are a new species of snail. With the chozuelo jumper, you’ll also be carrying your home on your back. You’ll love knitting it because of all the different stitches, techniques and colours involved. It’ll make you feel like a child with a building game! The jumper is so pretty and embracing that you’ll feel the home fires every time you put it on.
The jumper in the photo is size S/M.
The Chozo kit includes:
* 3 x 100 g balls of Mastín wool, colour bone-ash
* 2 x 100 g balls of Mastín wool, colour bone-caramel
* 2 x 100 g balls of Mastín wool, colour bone-chestnut
* 2 x 100 g balls of Mastín wool, colour bone-charcoal
* 2 traceable chestnut knitting needles, 10 mm (US-15)
* Pattern to make the sizes S/M and L/XL
* Yarn needle for finishing
* Hidalga label
All inside our Hidalga bag, so you can take your project with you wherever you go.
* The colour shown in the photo: one colour available.
* The balls of yarn included are sufficient to knit either size.
Approx. measurements: width 42 cm, length 56 cm, size S/M. (16,5" x 22")
Composition: 100% Spanish transhumant merino wool.
If you have any questions, contact us.
In all our products you will find a QR code to access their traceability. Discover its unique history and its protagonists.
25% of the profits from your purchase will be directly used for transhumant livestock.
To process your purchase we will show you the shipping costs.
National shipping costs from € 5. Delivery 2- 3 business days. FREE (ORDERS FROM € 80 )
International shipping costs from € 19. Delivery 4 - 7 business days.
If there are customs duties derived, they will be assumed by the client.